Elevated Craft logo
Elevated Craft logo

All articles

I Would Like To Make An Exchange. How Do I Do That?Updated 4 months ago

Did you change your mind and want to exchange that beautiful Stainless Steel Hybrid Cocktail Shaker you just ordered for that sleek, sexy new Copper Hybrid Cocktail Shaker? Or did you receive a couple of Hybrid Cocktail Glasses in Copper as a gift but had your eye on the Gunmetal Black?

Reach out to us to discuss how you can request a return on the original order. After receiving the return back at Elevated Craft HQ, we'll issue a refund to the original purchasing credit card so you can place a new order for the item(s) you wish to purchase.

To be eligible for a refund, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused and in its original packaging.

Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.  If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions for how and where to send your package. We cannot refund any shipping fees that may have applied to your original order.

Was this article helpful?