Elevated Craft logo
Elevated Craft logo

All articles

I Had To Cancel My Credit/Debit Card But Now Want A Refund - What Do I Do?Updated 17 days ago

We are only able to issue refunds to the original form of payment - meaning that it needs to be the same card number.

Your card issuer will make sure your refund is appropriately applied. Check with them to learn more about how they handle this (trust us: they have a plan for these situations - you're not the first this has happened to and you won't be the last).

Was this article helpful?